- Create a relationship
- Defining the cardinalities
The relationships are used to link entities among themselves or to link associations to entities.
The data model editor allows you to easily create relationships.
To create a relationship:
- On the "CDM" tab, in the "Creation" group, expand "New" and select "Draw a relationship". The mouse cursor turns into a pen.
- the two entities to link.
- the entity and the association to link.
- Define the cardinalities of the relationship.
Defining the cardinalities
To define the cardinalities:
- Select the relationship whose cardinalities must be defined.
- On the "CDM" tab, in the "Current element" group, click "Description".
- Choose the cardinality among the proposed ones.
- Validate the description of the cardinalities.
This page is also available for…