- Vocabulary associated with the main menus
- How to create, edit and delete a main menu?
- Creating a main menu
- Editing a main menu
- Deleting a main menu
- ? menu
- Handling a main menu through programming
Managing the main menus of windows
A main menu is always associated with a window. This menu is displayed below the title bar of the window. In most cases, the applications contain a menu window. This window only contains a main menu and is used to access the other windows of the application.
WINDEV Mobile allows you to create standard menus for all available platforms.
Vocabulary associated with the main menus
To easily handle a main menu, you must be familiar with the following vocabulary:
How to create, edit and delete a main menu?
Editing a main menu
To edit a main menu:
- Open a window containing a main menu in the window editor.
- Select one of the menu options. The options and the sub-options are automatically displayed.
Deleting a main menu
To delete a main menu:
- In the window editor, open the window from which the main menu must be deleted.
- On the "Window" tab, in the "Bars and menus" group, expand "Main menu" and select "Delete main menu". All the menu options and the code associated with this main menu are deleted.
WINDEV allows you to automatically insert a "?" menu at the end of the main menu.
Handling a main menu through programming
This page is also available for…