- Range selection
- Changing a time period in a Calendar, Organizer or Scheduler control
- Special cases
In french: DateFin
property is used to get and change the selected time period end date:
- in a Calendar control,
- in an Organizer control.
- in a Scheduler control.
// Retrieve the selected period (Calendar control)
NbDays is int
NbDays = DateDifference(CAL_Calendar1.StartDate, ...
CAL_Calendar1.EndDate) + 1
Info("Selected time period: from " + ...
DateToString(CAL_Calendar1.StartDate) + ...
" to " + DateToString(CAL_Calendar1.EndDate) + ...
" which means " + NbDays + " days")
Finding out the end date of the period Hide the details
<End date> = <Control used>.EndDate
Modifying the end date of the period Hide the details
<Control used>.EndDate = <New date>
Changing a time period in a Calendar, Organizer or Scheduler control
To change the start date of a selected time period
, specify the start date (StartDate
property) and the end date (EndDate
property). The modification of the start date:
- the end date is automatically deselected.
- the end date has to be selected (programmatically or by clicking a control date).
To change the end date of a selected time period, simply use the EndDate property: the time period changes automatically.
- The start date of a time period can be identified and changed with the StartDate property.
- The StartDate property returns the start date of the time period in chronological order. Therefore, if the end date was selected before the start date, the StartDate property returns the last selected date.
This page is also available for…