- How to?
- List available network applications
- Installing a network application
- Location of available network applications
User Control Center: Available network applications
The User Control Center is used to list the applications for which a network setup was created.
When creating the network setup of the application, you have the ability to choose whether the reference setup of the application will be referenced in the User Control Center.
In the wizard for setup creation, at the step named "Network setup: checking the versions", the "Advanced..." button allows you to define whether the setup must propose to reference (or not) the application in the User Control Center.
This option is checked by default. Uncheck the option if you do not want the installer to propose to reference the application.
When installing the reference version of the application, an option allows you to reference the application in the User Control Center.
List available network applications
The list of available network applications is automatically updated when the User Control Center is started.
This list is displayed in "Available network applications" (upper-left corner in the main window of the Control Center).
Installing a network application
For each network application found in the Control Center, all you have to do is double-click the selected application to install it.
Location of available network applications
A global parameter file allows the User Control Center to list the available network setups. This file is located in the \AdminExe\ folder of the shared folder of Control Centers. This file is named "apps.ini".
The location of the shared folder of Control Centers can be configured:
- on the development computer:
- Open the general options of WINDEV: on the "Home" tab, in the "Environment" group, expand "Options" and select "General options of WINDEV".
- Click the "Parameters of Control Centers" button.
- on a production site: during the step named "Referencing the application in the User Control Center" (step visible above), when installing the reference version of the application on the server.