WINDEV, WEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile allow you to manage the different versions of the analysis from the data model editor.
To open the analysis linked to the project, click
in the quick access buttons.
The analysis versions can be managed from the data model editor: on the "Analysis" tab, in the "Analysis" group, expand "Generation" and select "Manage versions". Each analysis version corresponds to a generation of the analysis.
You can work:
- On the current version of the analysis.
- On an earlier version of the analysis.
Remark: When an analysis is damaged, you can:
- Repair the analysis: on the "Analysis" tab, in the "Analysis" group, expand "Maintenance" and select "Repair analysis". For more details, see Repair an analysis.
- Restore an earlier version of the analysis.
- Retrieve the last version of the analysis: on the "Analysis" tab, in the "Analysis" group, expand "Generation" and select "Last version saved".
All the versions of the analysis are displayed as a graph. The yellow square indicates the generation number of the analysis and the caption (on the right) indicates the generation date.
"Small rectangles" are displayed between two versions:
- One rectangle: few modifications have been made between the two versions.
- Several rectangles: several modifications have been made between the two versions.
To see the details of modifications performed between two versions, double-click the line containing the "small rectangles" or click the "Modifications" button.
The options available in the manager of analysis versions are:
- Restoring an analysis.
- Undoing the last generation.
- Resetting the version number to 1.