The Internal Window control is used to include a window (and its code) in another window. At runtime, the internal window will be dynamically merged with the host window.
1. Creating an internal window
|An internal window can be created via the icon in the quick access buttons. In the "New" window, click "Window" then "Internal window".|
An internal window is a specific window that has no title bar or menu.
All types of controls can be used in this window.
2. Using an internal window.
|To use an internal window, you must:|
- create an Internal Window control.
- in the control description, select the internal window to use and validate.
- The internal window used in the "Internal Window" control can be modified through programming.
- Limitations: The host area is rectangular and no override is allowed. To perform overrides, it is recommended to use control templates.