- Events managed by default
- Events supported by WINDEV and WINDEV Mobile
- Events managed by WEBDEV
- Optional events
Events associated with Calendar controls
Events managed by default
Events managed by WEBDEV
WEBDEV manages the following events by default (order of appearance in the code editor):
|Initialization (Server code)||Run when opening the page.|
|Displaying a month (Server code)||Run when a new month is displayed in the calendar.|
|Displaying a month (Browser code)||Run when a new month is displayed in the calendar.|
|Selecting a day (Server code)||Run when a day is selected in the calendar.|
|Selecting a day (Browser code)||Run when a day is selected in the calendar.|
|Click on the Today button (server code)||Run when clicking the "Today" button. When "Today" is clicked on:|
- the event "Selecting a day" is run.
- the event "Click the "Today" button" is run
|Clicking a change of month (Server code)||Run when changing month in the calendar.|
|Clicking a change of month (Browser code)||Run when changing month in the calendar.|
: Only the browser codes are available in a static page.
Several optional events are supported.
To add an optional event:
- Select the desired control.
- Display the code window of this control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the control are displayed.
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Remark: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the control.
To disable an optional event, simply perform the same operations to display the list of optional events. Then simply uncheck the optional events to delete.
Remark: If the disabled code contains WLanguage code, this code is automatically deleted.
You can manage, for example:
- the mouse hover over the control,
- left mouse button down, up, with a double click,
- right mouse button down, up, double click,
- mouse wheel, etc.
This page is also available for…