- Event managed by default
- Optional events
Events associated with SilverLight control
From version 28
, the SilverLight control is no longer available.
WEBDEV manages the following event by default:
|Initializing (Server code)||Executed when the page is opened.|
: In a static page, only optional events will be available.
Several optional events can be managed.
To add an optional event:
- Select the desired control.
- Display the code window of this control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the control are displayed.
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Remark: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the control.
To disable an optional event, simply perform the same operations to display the list of optional events. Then simply uncheck the optional events to delete.
Remark: If the disabled code contains WLanguage code, this code is automatically deleted.
You can manage:
- the click on the control,
- the double click on the control,
- the upload.