- Default events
- Events supported by WINDEV and WINDEV Mobile
- Optional events
Events associated with Radio Button controls
Events supported by WINDEV and WINDEV Mobile
WINDEV and WINDEV Mobile manage the following events by default (order of appearance in the code editor):
|Initialization||Executed when the window is opened. *|
|Entry||Run when the control gains focus|
|Exit||Run when moving from one control to another (TAB key, selecting another control with the mouse, etc.)|
|Whenever modified||Run whenever the content of the control is modified (selecting or deselecting an option for example).|
(*) By default, the "Initializing" event of each control is executed according to the order in which the controls were created in the window. To modify this order of execution:
- On the "Window" tab, in the "Order" group, click "Initialization".
- In the window that appears, use the arrows on the right to change the order in which the controls are initialized.
Several optional events are supported.
To add an optional event:
- Select the desired control.
- Display the code window of this control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the control are displayed.
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Remark: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the control.
To disable an optional event, simply perform the same operations to display the list of optional events. Then simply uncheck the optional events to delete.
Remark: If the disabled code contains WLanguage code, this code is automatically deleted.
You can manage, for example:
- the mouse hover over the control,
- left mouse button down, up, double click,
- right mouse button down, up, double click,
- the mouse wheel, etc.
This page is also available for…