- Creating a multicolumn report
- Creating a new report
- Modifying an existing report
- WLanguage properties associated with the multi-column reports
The report editor allows you to create "Multicolumn" reports. In this case, the report contains a Body
block in which one or more columns are printed.
Creating a multicolumn report
Creating a new report
To create a "Multicolumn" report:
- Click in the quick access buttons.
- The creation window appears: click "Report" then "Report".
- The report creation wizard starts.
- Select "Multicolumn report".
- In this wizard, you must specify:
- The number of columns
- The report type (Form or Table)
- The data source of the report (data file, query, ...). For more details, see Report data source.
- The information specific to the sorts and breaks.
- The items to print.
- The automatic calculations on the items (Sum, Average, Counter).
- The paper format and the orientation (portrait, landscape).
- The skin template to apply.
- The title and name of report.
Modifying an existing report
You have the ability to transform an existing report into a multi-column report. To do so:
- Open the description window of the report.
- Select the "Format" tab.
- In the "Multi-column" area, select the number of columns for the report.
Remark: The report controls will have to be repositioned in order to adapt to the new report size.
WLanguage properties associated with the multi-column reports
Use the NbColumn
property to programmatically determine if a report has multiple columns.
This page is also available for…